Thursday, July 19, 2012

How my ordinary days became special!

His smile makes me so,
For gift like him, to God I bow!

His eyes sparkle my life
With him, I have taken all new dive!

His cries sink my heart,
Feels like arrow thrown, right on the dart

His gestures and his expressions
Can easily pull one, out of any depression!

How special my ordinary days are, with you, “Hitarth” ….
My tiny and cute little Sweetheart!

Your lil fingers pressed against my cheeks,
Ur palm in my hand hold all my dreams!

Ur unending hugs and tangible hisses
Makes me give u, so many kisses

May ur laughter echo thru the skies
I wish m able to answer all ur future Whyssss

Will be there for you, One and all
May ur goodness grow untouchably tall!

(For my 6 months old son :) )

5 comments:

  1. Wordsworth is back.. :)

    Beautiful poem with lots of feelings filled with,
    came a William Wordsworth alias Hitarth !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear this is Anna from chennai , happy to hear the news that you have a boy kid , so as per my theory your love for your hubby is soo much :-) hence proved with baby boy. Just saw your blog though its late wish to share that I am very happy about the news that you are blessed with Miracle. God bless you and your family

    Regards
    Ravi Ponniah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna, hru? i have been trying to cotact u sice years now :). i could not find u on facebook either! thank u sooo much for ur wishes. please keep in touch, if possible join facebook, so tht its v v easy to know ones whereabouts!

      Again wat a surprise!! :) thanks for your lovely comment!

      Delete